Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Quit Smoking Now

Quit Smoking

Wow, I just came back to post and looked at the google ads. They are all about d**th certificates !!
If that's not a sign, people, I don't know what is !!

Anyway.....

Did you know ?
A smoker’s baby is more likely to:

• be stressed during labour, leading to a complicated birth
• have a low birth weight, making health problems more likely
• di* at, or shortly after, birth
• di* of cot death, or SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome)
• have coughs, colds and other breathing problems
• get ear infections
• develop asthma.

I'd like to know if there are any affects on babies due to passive smoking. I can't find any info at the moment, but if anyone has some, please let me know :)

Good Luck,

Rachel.

Quit Smoking !!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home